Attn! Always use a VPN when RSSing!
Your IP adress is . Country:
Your ISP blocks content and issues fines based on your location. Hide your IP address with a VPN!
Are you the publisher? Claim or contact us about this channel

Embed this content in your HTML


Report adult content:

click to rate:

Account: (login)

More Channels

Channel Catalog

    0 0

    <p>A shopping centre in the Melbourne suburb of Frankston, Victoria, was evacuated on December 21 after several gas cylinders caught fire and exploded just after 7 pm, officials said. The explosions involved cylinders for forklifts.</p><p>The Bayside Shopping Centre was evacuated as a precaution, the Country Fire Authority (<span class="caps">CFA</span>) said, while firefighters worked to decant and flame off some of the leaking bottles. There were no injuries reported and minimal damage to surrounding areas, the <span class="caps">CFA</span> said.</p><p>The incident occurred shortly after a car was driven into pedestrians near Flinders Street station in Melbourne, causing several injuries. Police said they believed it was a deliberate act.</p><p>This footage shows one of the explosions. Credit: Dylan Evan via Storyful</p>

    0 0
  • 07/28/18--23:16: Thug King-Hits Innocent Man
  • Police are still looking for this Thug who is yet to be identified Frankston Victoria July 26th 2018

    0 0

    A man has been granted bail after facing court charged over a one-punch attack that left a man slumped on a Frankston footpath. Courtesy Seven Network. A man has been granted bail after facing court charged over a "disgusting and vicious" one-punch attack that left a man slumped on a Frankston footpath. CCTV vision released by police on Sunday showed three men walking on along the Nepean Highway at about 7.45pm last Thursday. One of the men can be seen striking a passerby in the head. As the three men walk away, one of them appears to smile. The victim, a 43-year-old man from Frankston North, appeared to lose consciousness for a few seconds before walking away. His dentures were smashed during the attack. Two men handed themselves in to the Frankston Crime Investigation Unit on Monday and were questioned by detectives. A 32-year-old Frankston South man was charged with intentionally causing injury. He appeared at the Frankston Magistrates' Court on Monday and was granted bail. The matter will return to court on August 6. Police also spoke to a 27-year-old Pearcedale man in relation to the incident and he was released pending further enquiries. The third man was also identified, and police are no longer looking for anyone else in relation to this incident. Senior Constable Joel Barbera on Sunday described the incident as a "a disgusting and vicious attack, very unprovoked"."From what's shown through that CCTV footage, it shows that they've shown no remorse and complete disregard to other people's safety," he said. Anyone with information is urged to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or via